Monday 13 August 2012

FAIL!!!!!!!!!! :P  Now you look stupid...well even more than you are already!

Since you want to play that game here are some home truths. 

YOU will never have a normal real life girlfriend, and if you do then they are blind, deaf and a mute. You will grow old looking for new "soul mates" over the internet, and being a paedophile, any girl that decides they want the abuse of being with you, obviously have 0 brain cells. Because you are A FREAK! a liar, manipulator, control freak, jealous and very unattractive.
oh and immature, lazy, and just plain rude! 
so good luck to whoever decides they want that life! Especially with a "mother-in-law" like your mum, who also needs psychological help along with your father and yourself. 
Your mum must have slept with her brother, to have a child so dysfunctional as you!(BUT I guess thats normal over there) 








This is for all 3 of you...you, your cheating, lying, whore mother, and your retarded Dad who needs to Para glide into hell for all eternity along with your family!




oh AND a little song for your mum! hope you enjoy, comes straight from the heart! :) 

please do me a BIG favor! 
Give this website to your mum, it will really really help! 

http://psychcentral.com/ask-the-therapist/2008/11/03/do-i-tell-my-father-my-mother-is-cheating/

AND this, please.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/std-testing/ID00047
(she obviously couldn't keep her legs closed so she may need this)


.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST-how could I forget him?! this is for your dead drunk assed grandpa, who loved hitting women, and abusing them. Hope its warm down there. Burn you old bitch! 


 And for beating him with a BASEBALL BAT! I'm sure you feel like a GREAT grandson! Congrats.
Oh and yes, YOU should feel guilty for how you didn't visit him because you were "too busy" with friends


Give this link to any other grandparents you choose to beat with a BASEBALL BAT! :) Hope it helps.




















your future room mate bubba! Ain't he pretty! Hope you have lube, oh wait....You can use your parents, again. I'm sure they wouldn't mind.



OH OH!!! This is exciting i've always wanted to tell you this:
 I NEVER EVER stopped talking to my male friends, LOL! and I even went out to see them too! haha and SPOKE TO THEM! :O shocking huh?
Oh and prom, well that was even better....Best NIGHT ever! especially cause I got rid of you that night too!
I DID leave my facebook on so my mum could see, because my friend you are CRAZY! That was such a good way too, everything finished quicker than I thought (thank god) 
Now my life is perfect without you in it! :D 
(I have been wanting to do that since March 31st) 



P.S: My mum never called me at prom, I was having SUCH A GREAT TIME that I didn't want to talk to you, talking to all my guy friends, dancing with them and my friends....they all looked super hot too, 1000 times better than you EVER will! 

SO keep that in mind when you want to go and mess with other girls! Some WILL get revenge! I am that SOMEONE BIATCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment