Tuesday 21 June 2011

Long time no blog

Well its been while since I was on here, to busy with school and that boring stuff..
So glad that the exams are very nearly finished! Only 1! left...Sick of the studying and actually having the exams.
Its been so boring having these exams, everybody is so busy studying. Glad that the summer is very close. Not much happening here, same old stuff I guess. School, Home, School, Home...
Trying to think of things to do is easier said then done, Even though parents say "Back in my time we didnt have the internet, and all these gadgets", well even if we didn't have electricity or gadgets i'd still be bored out of my mind, I know we are meant to use our imagination, Just waiting here for the summer to come.
15 tomorrow, Finally! I've been looking forward to being 15 for years lol.
Almost old enough to work, and make money...

No comments:

Post a Comment